1. Data collection on the website of the Kazimiera Milanowska College of Education and Therapy
We base our privacy and trust policy on the following:
- Limiting the collection of personal data and their protection, user registration system.
- The right of everyone to inspect, correct and delete their personal data.
- Access to the opportunities and services on the Kazimiera Milanowska College of Education and Therapy website is varied. You can be just a visitor or a registered user.
- If you only want to browse published, publicly accessible content, you can remain an anonymous visitor.
- However, there are areas and services that can only be used by registered users. Restricting access to these areas is intended to protect your privacy, is led by the security of the site, and is also intended to ensure that users are held accountable for their activity on the site.
- By registering to the site, you provide us with certain personal data needed to go through the process of application.
- Personal information about users is collected and processed on the website of the College of Education and Therapy exclusively for our use and is protected against unauthorised access by third parties. As a matter of principle, we do not share the personal information we collect with anyone, let alone sell it.
- Sharing this information with third parties may occur exceptionally and only in the case of and subject to the conditions set out below:
- if required by the applicable law - when access is requested by an authorised government entity due to a violation of national or international law by the user, provided that the violation occurred via the website of the Kazimiera Milanowska College of Education and Therapy.
2. Registration, logging in
Until you register and log in, anyone who visits this website remains anonymous. Their visit leaves only a trace in the system registers (the so-called logs). These contain, among other things, the dates of the connections and the identifiers of the computers calling up the website. This information is used only for statistical, technical and intrusion prevention purposes.
- Registering and logging in to our website is required if you want to study at WSEiT. It enables you to contact the dean's office more efficiently. During registering, we ask you to go through several steps of the process of application and provide specific data.
- Failure to provide the details required for registration or providing an incorrect email address will prevent you from registering to the site: you will not receive an access password and this will prevent you from activating your account and logging in to the website.
- The registration form may also contain fields for additional information which you do not have to provide when registering.
- Although you have registered, you are free to visit our website as an anonymous visitor. However, in order to access certain areas of the website and to use the rights of a registered user, it is necessary to log in, i.e. to provide:
- access password.
The logged-in user is no longer anonymous. Therefore, you always have the right to choose, you always decide whether you want to remain anonymous.
3. Customer rights
You are entitled to:
- Access to the content of your data – within the limits of Article 15 GDPR.
- Rectify them – within the limits of Article 16 GDPR.
- Delete them – within the limits of Article 17 GDPR.
- Restrict their processing – within the limits of Article 18 GDPR.
- Data portability – within the limits of Article 20 GDPR.
In the case of the processing of personal data for the purpose of direct marketing of products or services of the Kazimiera Milanowska College of Education and Therapy during the term of the Contract and satisfaction surveys concerning services and products provided, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data for such purposes. To do so, simply contact the Data Protection Officer of the Kazimiera Milanowska College of Education and Therapy and inform them of your decision. (e-mail: email@example.com, Paweł Rosa).
This Policy applies to cookies and applies to websites operated by Kazimiera Milanowska College of Education and Therapy based in Poznań, postcode 61-473 Poznań, ul. Grabowa 22.
- What are cookies?
Cookies are IT data, in particular text files, stored on users' end device for the use of websites. These cookies allow the website to recognise the user's device and display the website adapted to user's individual preferences accordingly. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, the time they are stored on the end device and a unique number.
- Adapting the content of the website pages to user’s preferences and optimising the use of the pages; in particular, these files allow for recognition of the website user's device and appropriate display of the website, adapted to their individual needs.
- Compiling statistics which help us to understand how website users use our websites, which enables us to improve their structure and content.
- Maintaining a session of the website user (after logging in), thanks to which the user does not have to re-enter their login and password on each page of the website.
- What kind of cookies do we use?
Websites use two main types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the user's end device until the user logs out, leaves the website or switches off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the user's end device for the time specified in the parameters of the cookies or until they are deleted by the user.
- The following types of cookies are used by the websites:
- "Indispensable" cookies to enable the use of services available on the websites, e.g. authentication cookies used for services which require authentication on the websites.
- Cookies used for security purposes, e.g. used to detect misuse of website authentication.
- "Performance" cookies, which allow the collection of information about how websites are used.
- "Functional" cookies, which make it possible to "remember" user's selected settings and to personalise user's interface, e.g. with regard to the chosen language or region of origin of the user, the font size, the design of the website, etc.
- "Advertising" cookies, making it possible to provide users with advertising content more suited to their interests.
- "Analytical" web analytics cookies allow us to better understand how users interact with web content in order to better organise the layout of our website. They collect information about how visitors use our website, the type of a website from which users were redirected, and the number of visits and the length of time users spent on the website. This information does not record specific personal data about the user but is used to compile statistics on the use of the website at an aggregated level. For this purpose, we use the Google Analytics solution.
- Third-party cookies on the operator's websites:
Google Analytics – web analytics cookies collect information about how visitors use our website, the type of website from which users were redirected, and the number of times users visit and the duration of their visit to this website. This information does not record specific personal information about the user, but is used to compile statistics on the use of the website at an aggregate level.
YouTube – the websites operated by the operator contain YouTube videos and links to YouTube videos. As a result, when browsing a page with embedded content from YouTube or content provided under links, the user may encounter cookies from these websites.
More information: youtube.co.uk
- Do cookies contain personal data?
Personal data collected using "cookies" can only be collected for the purpose of performing specific functions for the user. Such data are encrypted in such a way that it cannot be accessed by unauthorised persons.
- Deletion of cookies
- By default, your web browsing software allows cookies to be placed on your end device. These settings can be changed to block the automatic handling of cookies in the browser settings or to inform you each time they are sent to your device.
- Security measures:
Operator's websites are equipped with security measures designed to protect the data under our control from loss, misuse or modification. We undertake to protect any information disclosed to us by Customers in accordance with security and confidentiality standards. The website operator provides users with the option to opt-out of receiving ordered advertising material and newsletter. The operator shall provide users with the option to delete information about themselves in databases and to stop receiving information sent by e-mail.
5. Disclaimer – NO GUARANTEE!
However, we would like to make it clear that only personal data provided during registration on the website are fully protected and not disclosed to the public on any page of the website.
However, we always leave it up to users in such situations to decide whether they wish to make their data public.
In the event of a data breach incident, please contact the Data Protection Officer immediately: firstname.lastname@example.org, Pawel Rosa.